Idea and Suggestions for Healthy Hair
Do you Know? the healthier you are, the better your hair looks. If you want to have really good and healthy hair, eating right is a must. Adding the right foods in your diet can really promote your hair growth.
List of foods to avoid to get natural healthy hair
- Mutton, red meat, fish fry, tandoori chicken
- Coconut gravy, groundnuts or peanuts. excess potato, pasta and noodles
- Fried foods – Wada, samosa, puri, papad, dosas, chips etc
- Sugar foods – chocolates, pastries, cakes, ice-cream, sweets, desserts etc
- Bakery foods – Biscuits, toats, Khari, puffs, patties, rolls, croissants, doughnuts, cakes
- Chinese Foods – Agino, Moto or Chinese salt
- Fast Foods – Pizzas, burgers, canned foods
- Colas, coke, Pepsi, soft drinks & all kind of juices
- Strictly NO SMOKING
List of Foods to Add in your diet
- Dry beans like Rajma, Black beans, yellow beans, kidney-beans – Twice a week
- Mushroom, paneer, Chola, Soya, Tofu – each – once a week
- Green beans – 2 times a week, likeGavarr, Chawli, Wal, Papdi, Ghewda, French beans, Broad beans, String beans
- Raw salads – Radish, Beetroot, Carrot, Cucumber, Tomato etc. cut and add salt, pepper, a dash of lime, no mayonnaise, no salad dressing, no sauce
- Streamed Sprouts – two times a week
- Green Leafy vegetables – two times a week.
- 4 Walnuts/ 4 Almonds on alternate days
Glassof milk per day or a bowl of curd or yogurt
- 1 spoon of ghee per day or 1 slice of cheese per day
- 2 fresh fruits per day – cut & eat, with the fruit skin – no juice
- 10 – 12 Glasses of water per day, especially while flying or in night shift.