Our Latest Blogs

Hair Transplant Procedure, Guwahati Assam

Ask an individual with pattern baldness how it feels having a full head of hair. Like great wellbeing and youth, the vast majority of us underestimate our looks - that is, until they're gone.

Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) for hair growth

PRP (platelet-rich plasma) treatment for male pattern baldness is a three-advance restorative treatment in which an individual's blood is drawn, handled, and after that infused into the scalp.

Amazing Facts about Hair

To grow hair these are necessary Antioxidants - neutralise the free radicals and toxin free environment for cells Iron, calcium, amino acids, magnesium, selenium, zinc minerals for the structure of the hair.

Hair & Shampoo

Exposure to pollution, gym, exercise, sweating, re-circulated air in closed building work places, sebum secretion from scalp, use of hair products calls for regular. Shampoo to prevent grime build up on the hair,

All about your Hair Health.

My hair will not grow unless it stops falling? Hair growth and hair fall are two different cycles. In our minds, we have connected.

Factors that affect hair health

A decent hair makes an individual increasingly alluring and engaging. Hair is the primary thing comes in our mind when we attempt to look.

Hair transplant in Guwahati

MONJOVEN Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Guwahati offers hair transplantation medical procedure to treat pattern hair baldness utilizing a method which removes.

Hair Loss facts. Is it normal ?

Hair loss only affects 2-10% of the Hair in any cycle Hair falls for multiple reasons at any one point & never just one reason. If only 2-10% of hairs are failings does it means the other 90% of your hair is healthy and willing to grow.


Hair loss is not a disease but a condition where anagen (growth phase) is reduced and telogen (fall phase) is extended. Hair fall can be due to several reasons. But often we find that people exposed to the same conditions do not develop similar hair fall problems.

Suggestions for Healthy Hair

Do you Know? the healthier you are, the better your hair looks. If you want to have really good and healthy hair, eating right is a must. Adding the right foods in your diet can really promote your hair growth.

Experience Live Interaction

Experience Live Interaction with an Actor/ director/ Singer from Assamese film industry NAYAN NILIM who had undergone a Hair transplant at Monjoven Hair Transplant &Cosmetic surgery clinic.

Celebrity Hair Transplant

Celebrity Actor Director Nayan Nilim had undergone hair transplant in Monjoven Hair Transplant and Cosmetic Surgery clinic.visit www.monjoven.com call 8011002870

Hair Loss Solutions: Causes & Treatments

Hair loss is a very frequent condition that affects most people at some time in their lives. Most people typically shed 50 to 100 hairs a day. This is usually not noticeable due to growing of new hair at the same time.


BREAST AUGMENTATION (SILICONE IMPLANT) Breast augmentation surgery, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is the surgical placement of breast implants to increase fullness and improve.


GYNAECOMASTIA (MALE BREAST REDUCTION) It is a common condition that causes boys & men’s breasts to become larger than normal. it is most common.


Tummy tuck makes the abdomen more firm by tightening the musces and fascia of the middle & lower abdomen and removal of excess skin and fat. This surgery is most helpful in patients with loose and sagging tissues after pregnancy or major weight loss.


Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self-confidence. Surgery of the nose may also correct impaired breathing caus-ed by structural abnormalities in the nose .


Liposuction slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits, improving the body contours and proportion, and ultimately enhancing yourself image. Liposuction is not a treatment for obesity or substitute for proper diet and exercise